Thursday, April 05, 2007

some pics from our family trip to Ontario

kiera and i playing
our friend's daughter mika sporting one of my hats
my cousin Shannon
Us waiting in Calgary in the middle of the night.
Waiting waiting...
Shannon and her daughter Kiera.
My Aunt Marion, and cousin Wyatt's little guy Cameron.
Jeff was really missing his little guy Kolby and so played tractors with Kiera for a few minutes.
Kiera, Kyle and Claire. Claire is one of the coolest kids, i've met in a long time.
My cousin Wendy's husband Richie, Jeff and Matt.

Matt and Mom at Matt's first preschool.A closer upper.
Our idyllic "back yard" in Ontario. For those of you who have been reading my blog a long long time...this would be the site of the infamous "dragging" of yours truly, behind the snowmobile....when my nine year old bro Jeff, urged me (a four year old) to "not let go!"
Pam and Jeff smokin at Pam's old high school.


Mom and I posing with the wildlife in the middle of the night at Calgary Airport.
Ditto.
Ah ....the backyard...again.
Pam with one of her childhood friends, Angie.
Angie being hugged, by everyone in the van.
It was fun riding around all 6 of us...sort of had a
"little miss sunshine" quality to it.



a tired mom and kim fly home (there?) I've lost track.
The flying days were worse than crossing oceans. So many stops and middle seat assignments.
jeffy surprised my mom by being able to come too.
It kind of changed the focus somewhat from it being a sad trip,
to my mom having all her kids in her sight at once...something she likes SO much.

my mom and her dear friend kathy, in the middle of the night
waiting for what seemed like a long time in calgary.
jeff, dad and our friend gary, the ever gracious
airport picker uper.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I like the smoking photo - it's funny. And I like the story of you being dragged behind the snowmobile - I can almost see it now...!

kimberley francis said...

you and thomas, ame. he got such a kick out that the first time around.

i lost flesh in the episode you two!

well and then there was jeff himself, who couldn't stop laughing...