Wednesday, April 19, 2006

This cute little swishy face
belongs to my Godson Jude.
When he and his folks moved to Chicago a couple of summers ago, he was a little guy. One of his favorite people is Biss. He enjoys playing soccer and kind of follows his own groove. He is an extremely bright light and a very creative soul. His mom and dad enjoy him so much. Their family is a beautiful experience to behold.
One of my nicest memories is a fun walk we took one time to Spanish Banks. His mama and I strolled ahead down to the point and when we came back we found he and his dad dancing and drumming amongst the tiki torches. They were having such a fun time. We stayed and enjoyed the warm night till it got too chilly and then headed back to my place for some hot cocoa. Jude fell asleep while we played guitar and told stories.
The Happiest News of 2006 is that Jude's family will be moving back to Canada in just a few weeks! I looking forward to some lazy summer walks to come, and the joy of meeting his baby sister Esme.


3 comments:

Kassianni said...

I can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait to see them again.

kimberley francis said...

ah cool, yeah i checked with Seraphim, but he was digging that UK flag oatmeal one, so i tink Avery might be the best bet!

I'll get a chance to rifle through her closet, when I'm there on Sunday for Owen's reception-y!

Thanks for the heads up! :)

kimberley francis said...

oh sarah...you crack me up!

it was lovely to join you, hillary and layla afterwork yesterday for a good cup of coffee. that artigiano sure makes the good stuff! and you're right... those lemon squares were incredibly romantic, next to your prune square. hahaha..

ciao for now our little meow,